Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween is my 7 year Anniversary

Well it's Halloween!!!! And today marks the 7 year anniversary of my marriage to my wonderful husband Jeff. It seems like the time has just flown by in this relationship and this past year!!! Year 6 to 7 was definitely the most challenging for the two of us- living in Las Vegas with Jeff's parents who turns out didn't want us there as much as they said they did. Jeff Finding out about his aborted sibling 30 years after the fact and how that destroyed him; leaving me to pick up all his broken pieces. Re-living with Scott and figuring out who i am as a person. Watching Jeff leave to California without me and having to deal with that was extremely hard... Jeff and I barely spend time apart. Then finding out that when getting to California that Jeff wasn't happy with me and my lack of funds was yet another hurdle that him and i had to get over. Then my sickness occurred which brought things into perspective... but no matter how bad things got between the two of us Jeff always loved me and i him. So today marks a triumph. That Jeff and I were able to overcome in order to continue to be together.So happy 7th anniversary to me!!!!         

No comments:

Post a Comment