Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I Am the Love Within Me


Light and love enfold me,
Surround me, Protect me.
Moving through me as pure energy.
Fueling everything in this universe.
I open myself like the flower blooming for the sun,
Becoming the bliss that fills my heart.
Like a spiritual being trying to break free,
My cup runneth over with sheer radiant light.
Inhaling all that is positive within me,
Exhaling out inner love to the world for all to reciprocate.
Relying on my unwaivering faith in myself,
As one relys on their strong heartbeat.
I am the light that fills my heart with love...
Shining forth like a beacon of hope from my translucent chest.
Exposing my strentgh for all to feel.
I'm all that I search outwardly to be...
I am the love within me.


Copyright ©2009 Ashlee Elizabeth Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment