Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Where I have been...

A great many things have changed since my last post on Cynnefull Gardens. For one, I am not living in the state of sunny California anymore. I left my friends, family and everything I knew in order to be with the man I love in an indulgent Las Vegas Nevada. I originally thought that this was going to be the best thing that had ever happen to me since meeting Jeff but this experience is not something I'd wish on my worse enemy. Although things have been rough to say the least these "experiences" have shaped me into someone who is stronger and more capable. I have overcome adversity and have only recently had to deal with other peoples drama. It has been 16 months since I have been away from my greenery that is California... hince my absence from my Cynnefull Gardens. I have come to learn that I have not figured out how to relax/ mediatate or have "me time" in this place. There is an element of distrust here that forces you to put your guard up; I found out the hard way that it needs to stay up despite how tired I get keeping it up. As a result new plants, animals and trees have sprang up having to do with bitterment, resentfulness, and betrayal. These new emotions aren't normally found here or inside my heart for that matter... but they have now planted their seeds within and have taken root. 

Cynnefull Gardens has grown into something that is a refelction of the totality of me; I have created another page called "A Darker Side of Cynne..." which talks about the more erotic places within the gardens. It is the only writing I have been able to write out here in Vegas... the city of sin. Unless you have been to Vegas then you know that aroma of erotica that fills the air here. Where night life has a whole new meaning here...  

.          A Darker Side of Cynne...

No comments:

Post a Comment