Monday, February 9, 2009

I Am the Love Within Me

Light and love enfold me,
Surround me, Protect me.
Moving through me as pure energy.
Fueling everything in this universe.
I open myself like the flower blooming for the sun,
Becoming the bliss that fills my heart.
Like a spiritual being trying to break free,
My cup runneth over with sheer radiant light.
Inhaling all that is positive within me,
Exhaling out inner love to the world for all to reciprocate.
Relying on my unwaivering faith in myself,
As one relys on their strong heartbeat.
I am the light that fills my heart with love...S
hining forth like a beacon of hope from my translucent chest.
Exposing my strentgh for all to feel.
I'm all that I search outwardly to be...I am the love within me.


Copyright ©2009 Ashlee Elizabeth Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I out a link to your poem on my blog. The message of this poem is why I started blogging: expressing the love I have for myself, and helping others to love themselves too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's strange that people have such a challenge loving themselves... especially when all you have in this world is the love you feel for yourself. Like RuPaul says, "If you can't love yourself, then how in the hell or you going to love someone else?" I congradulate you Tamara for what you are doing with your blog... that's why I subscribed!

    ReplyDelete