Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Keela Grey's Baby Blanket

This is the original picture of the baby blanket that I decided to make for my niece Keela Grey. It is #24 baby blanket from the book Best of Terry Kimbrough Baby Afghans by Leisure Arts.







Keela's version is a little different: I used different colors:

and added accessory flowers in the corners with the baby pink pompador...






I used 2 different floral patterns in opposite corners.






The second corner involved rosettes. After all was said and done this is what the finished product looked like minus the floral corners:





2 comments:

  1. Very cute. You are very talented, I'm glad you are not waisting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys so much for the encouragement that you are giving my with my blog...Been a long time since I have picked up a crochet needle and made something so big!

    ReplyDelete