Monday, January 12, 2009

2 Worlds: Ocean Dreams


2 Worlds: Ocean Dreams
©Purely Cynnefull Designs


Previously known as 2 worlds on this blog; I changed it when I realized that it was the wrong name for the picture! Then I thought about it and decided to name it both- 2 Worlds: Ocean Dreams ! This was a challenge for me. Partly because I didn't know how I was going to incorporate all of the images that I wanted to use. On the bottom of the picture I wanted it to be different than just the boring old blue that was on top of it so I chose shades of orange. The center of Ocean dreams looks like a normal ocean with blue waves except there are 2 fairies perched on top of the ocean. Not on the mountains/ cliffs like most people thought they should be; I needed the cliffs for the girls gazing up at the sky and seeing the whales. A huge waterfall enshrouds the full moon threatening to cover the only light within the picture; showing the soft outter glow of the bigger moon that I blended into the picture as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment