Monday, January 12, 2009

Wiccan

Wiccan
©Purely Cynnefull Designs
If you have read my about me profile you will know that I am a spiritual being; I do not have a religion. The closest would be wiccan or native american beliefs. I believe that there is a GOD, or a creator; but I know that HIS presence (energy, vibrations, etc.) can be felt everywhere and in everything. I don't need to go to church to feel that... that's my biggest pet peeve. Anyways, I digress. Wiccan was my 2nd creation; Hunger was the first. Going into this picture I needed to find images that were from the mother; from nature and anything feminine. Then came the idea of adding grass patches on top of the soil instead of the brown earth that was staring me in the face. The moon is covered with candles, music lines and roses to symbolyze a natural wiccan ritual. The red river in the middle of the picture represents the menstration cycle that helps increase the potentcy of the magic within this particular ritual concept. The pentagram is shown on the altar saying "protected" underneath it so that no harm can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment