Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nature's Commune... Both Versions

Newest Purely Cynnefull Design:

Nature's Commune
©Purely Cynnefull Designs

After much consideration I decided to add more to the original version of Nature's Commune and came up with this as the finished product:


Nature's Commune 1.3
©Purely Cynnefull Designs

I actually used a picture that I took myself as the foundation background for Nature's Commune... something that is new for me... then I just added the pictures and intertwined them to get this effect. I'll probably come up with a different name for the creation; I want to use it for Cynnefull Gardens. simple conecpt: use fairies, nateure and flowers to create it. For some reason I am really into spiderwebs and like the overall effect that they give off.

1 comment:

  1. I actually used a picture that I took myself as the foundation background for Nature's Commune... something that is new for me...

    ReplyDelete