Monday, January 12, 2009

Magenta

Magenta
©Purely Cynnefull Designs


What can I say? I like shades of pink including purple... but it usually isn't my style to have these colors be the only colors used for the majority of the design. Magenta is one of those creations where I said, "what the hell, do it anyways." Not the type of mentality I normally take when creating my art. I used a butterfly theme with the images of fairies with butterfly wings, butterflys and flowers. This creation pretty mcuh took care of itself because the images work together so nicely. Magenta is off- centered and unporportional dileberately. The left side has less room but has more fitted into it; sharing the space without a care in the world. The right side has more room and less in it; the images are spread out and on their own. Fighting for room to be seen with an apprehension of fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment