Friday, January 16, 2009

Ferns of Cynnefull Gardens... All Versions


After flipping through all of my photograhpy pictures that I took I found this wonderfull image of ferns on a side of a hill. Couple of picutes later I stumbled on the purple flowers and decided to add them as well. I didn't know which direction that "flowered fern" (as it is saved into my hard drive) was going to take.




Ferns of Cynnefull Garden
© Purely Cynnefull Designs




I ran out of time and saved it just like this so that I could come back and work on it at a later opportunity.



Ferns of Cynnefull Gardens 2
©Purely Cynnefull Designs


This next version has more of the inital fern covered but it adds depth to the picutre. As much as I liked this version, I knew that it was missing something...



Ferns of Cynnefull Gardens 3
©Purely Cynnefull Designs



Spiderwebs and some female fairies was just what was needed to make this artwork whole!


No comments:

Post a Comment