Monday, January 12, 2009

Fairies of Cynefull Gardens



Cynnefull Garden Fairies
©Purely Cynnefull Gardens
Originally called "Fairyland", Cynnefull Garden Fairies was first and foremost created to be a Myspace background. Alisha asked me to create a background using fairies and the colors of baby pink and baby blue. The picture background of Cynnefull Garden Fairies was to be blurry on purpose; so the eyes focused more on the fairies then anything else. The blurriness adds to the mystique of fairies...so I left it alone. In my head I kept picturing them being surrounded by water so I added waterfalls, mist and images that had both fairies and water. I renamed it Cynnefull Garden Fairies so that it would be considered part of the Concept of Cynnefull Gardens; once more adding depth into what I create.

No comments:

Post a Comment