Friday, March 13, 2009

Cynnefull Gardens Layout Changes...

If you are new to my blogger page you might not have noticed the changes that I have added to my blog. I am currently in the process of making my site stand out more. I am new at editing blog html and do not want to ruin my original minima template when choosing the right background image and sidebar colors. Of course I saved the template like it says but it isn't as easy as it was to change my myspace page... this requires some work on my part. I used a layout generator that made it easier to see what the changes looked like for myspace. I have found something similar but I am not sure that I like it yet. My biggest guide in this is Tips for New Bloggers: where they have given you step by step tips/help on changing your blogger page.

Since my last blog, I have added a music playlist from playlist.com and put it at the bottom of my page. Also, I am on twitter and I am debating whether or not to make my tweets public just so that I can add them to my blog page. The same is going on with photobucket and some other sites...

Have any ideas as to what Cynnefull Gardens' page should look like?

I am all ears... post a comment/ send me a myspace message titled "Cynnefull Gardens" with any codes or pictures that would be a good representation of Cynnefull Gardens and I'll consider using it as the layout! Giving you credit of course! For now... I am comfortable with the 2 columns; sidebar on the right layout.

Thank you so much for helping to make Cynnefull Gardens blooger site something that stands out!
-Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment