Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Music's Beat...

I want to get lost in the music’s beat
To let myself go into the rhythm’s fiery heat
Becoming entangled and shrouded in the hypnotic sound of the drum
Waiting for the release that’s about to come
The music invites my soul to show itself to it
Bending shaping and molding it into what it sees fit
Causing something in me to come alive
With a kind of sexy jive
My hips start to move in an erotic sway
With my body following the music all the way
Transforming into something I secretly am
And loving it because I don’t give a dam
Getting lost in the music’s beat
Letting myself go into the rhythm’s fiery heat
Becoming entangled and shrouded in the hypnotic sound of the drums
Waiting for the release that almost comes
The eyes of desire finally settle on my prey
Enticing him to wonder my way
As his hands slowly wrap around my stomach and hold me tight
I give into him and the hunger that I fight
Deliciously tempting him with the movements of my body
Making him think something that’s naughty
Pleasuring myself in him with our bodies intertwined dancing as one
This is where I begin to have my fun
To get caught up in the sultry beat
Giving off excessive heat
Becoming a seductress in the entrancing sound of the drums
Gladly accepting the release that comes

© 2009 Ashlee Elizabeth Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment