Friday, March 6, 2009

Flowered Center Slouch Hat W/ Flowers

Hats are a natural part of my wardrobe... I never leave home without one. So when I re-discovered my talent for knitting and crocheting I wanted to make myself a hat. Not just any hat- a rasta or beret. When I was searching on the internet I stumbled across a website called crothetpatterncentral.com and looked around. Under hats I doscovered this cute hat and decided that this would be the hat that I wanted to create:







For my version of LeKeesha Lowe's Ramdomscreamer's Pattern I added 4 Crocheted flowers and made it Purple. materials used:


This project took me about 20 mins to complete. I am much faster crocheting than knitting... but all and all I am pretty happy with the way that it came out! When I was finished the hat looked like it needed a little something more... so I decided to add 4 flowers: 1 at the center and 3 in a cluster off center from my head.







Purple is such a soothing color for me...




No comments:

Post a Comment